12/19/2008

I'm Tagged...

I'm "IT" thanks to Chi. Well, here it goes...

The rules: I share 7 things about myself you don't already (possibly) know, and then I tag 7 others to do the same.

  1. The name "Yusuke Sato" is almost equivalent to the most typical name in America, "John Smith" in the country of Japan. #1 last name in Japan is Sato/Satou/Satoh (same name, diff American spelling) and #2 is Suzuki (like the bike). And Yusuke is sumwhat typical, so overall it's not a unique name to have...

  2. I was born in Japan, and after about 11months I moved to New York, Atlanta, Vancouver, and back to Atlanta again. Yet I still suck in Engrish.

  3. I started playing video games since I was wearing Pampers. Now it's part of my life lol. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty good on Tetris.

  4. The love of art/creating runs in our family I suppose. My mom draws/paints/sculpts/shadowbox, and both my brothers draws well. My grandparents are good in creating tools and little things that needs details. My uncle draws/paints/makes stuff too. Only one who isn't in the circle is my dad, haha.

  5. I went through up's and downs on my weight. After repeating several patterns of fat-man and not-so-fat man, my peak was at high school weighing about 200lbs. And now I'm somewhere around 140. Ya-y. & I hope I'll never go back to that state.....

  6. I think I'm a patient guy. I don't mind waiting for things for a long time, although there are limits. And I don't like self-centered people. The world isn't just yours, so think about the others plz...

  7. I recently met an unique girl who I fell in love with. It's been 6months in relationship, and I respect her both as an artist and as a person, and jus simply fun to be around with! She also "tagged" me so I can write this list about myself lol. Love ya Chi :)

Pic from Googling keyword "funny japanese".

So now I tag:

No tag backs!

4 comments:

Mirella said...

hiiiiiiii!!Best wishes of merry xmas and happy new year^_^

wimpCheese said...

You so sweet.... I love you too!

Heather Berry said...

Awww you are not that great at this tag thing. I already knew 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7.

And I totally could have assumed 3 and 4. I know you love games and am not all suprised art runs in your families! You should so tell me something I don't know :D

You do get some points for number 7 though for being so damn sweet/cute, haha. Chisuke 4 ever :D

Unknown said...

that photo is hilarious!