1/20/2008

Today's Theme: FEMALE

I'm suppose to be working on my ZBrush project, but I couldn't help it.
I wanted to draw sumthin.


This one I wanted to try sumthin different, since I usually tend to have really light & soft colors.

For this i just tried ways of coloring.
I used my fingers to paint and dropped a blob of color and blew on it.
This witch-like chick, i didn't even bother coloring cuz I didn't like it.

This one is just a photo-reference sketch.
A photo-reference sketch with color.
It be nice if i can find a model who would pose for me in a bikini....... :)
I honestly don't know about this one. lol
I was getting mentally tired of drawing, and i wasn't thinking straight.
But hey, they say women are getting stronger now.
Maybe thats what i wanted to say............?

3 comments:

andrewQuintiliani said...

I really like the one in the purple bikini, it has a really solid pose. I think you really hit your stride on that one.

Joe Karg said...

I agree with Andrew. She is the best. It's good that you are being bold with your colors and exploration, but I think it wouldn't hurt to have a little bit more of a game plan before you jump into the colors. Really understand your shapes and have a good idea how you are going to represent them.

Peace,
Joe

Yusuke Sato said...

Thanx for the comment/advice!

It's true, I must of got caught up on how fast i can draw, since that was one big weakness I used to have.

I wasn't really concentrating on preplanning what colors i should put, instead I jus slapped colors and see how it came out.

I will try sumthin new next time.